Dissolution of struvite calculi. Urine acidification. Farmina Vet Life Struvite Dry Cat Food is a complete dietetic food for cats formulated to dissolve struvite calculi. The low concentration of proteins, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium in Farmina Vet Life Struvite creates an unfavorable environment for crystals aggregation and precipitation. The acidifying action of dl-methionine and ammonium chloride creates an acidic urinary ph, which helps the dissolution and inhibits the neo-formation of struvitis. Furthermore, it creates an unfavorable environment for bacterial proliferation.
Farmina Vet Life Struvite Feline Formula Dry Cat Food
- Urinary pH control thanks to Dl-methionine and calcium sulfate integration
- Reduced magnesium content limits the formation of urates
- Reduced phosphorus content helps maintaining serum phosphate levels and inhibits uroliths formation.
- Reduced calcium content
- Natural antioxidants reduce the cellular oxidative stress
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
Farmina, Vet Life
|Veg, Non Veg||
Please note that although we endeavour to ensure that the product information displayed on our website is accurate and up to date, Products and their ingredients are liable to change. Due to this, You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here. If You require information or have any queries regarding a Grano Organic Own Label product, please contact our Customer Care team. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Grano Organic and ackowledgement.