Farmina Vet Life Oxalate contains low quantity of calcium and vitamin D3 in order to reduce the concentration of oxalate calculi. Little quantity of proteins and sulphur amino acids reduce the concentration of urate and cystine calculi. An alkaline urinary pH achieved thanks to the action of potassium citrate raises the saturation point of crystals. Furthermore, it contains very low concentrations of copper in order to prevent its toxic action in dogs suffering from difficulty in the digestion of excessive copper through the liver.
Farmina Vet Life Oxalate Canine Formula Dry Dog Food
- It promotes an alkaline urinary pH thanks to the action of potassium citrate in order to increase crystals solubility
- The low content of calcium and phosphorus reduces the concentration of these elements in urine
- Reduced nucleic acids prevent the formation of urates
- Reduced protein content but of high biological value
- Increased non-protein calories
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
Buy these together & get Extra discount.
This item: Farmina Vet Life Oxalate Canine Formula Dry Dog Food
Out of stock
1 × Farmina Vetlife Renal Canine Wet Dog Food 300g
1 × Renal Plus Tablets for Dogs Pack of 45 Tablets
Farmina, Vet Life
|Veg, Non Veg||
Please note that although we endeavour to ensure that the product information displayed on our website is accurate and up to date, Products and their ingredients are liable to change. Due to this, You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here. If You require information or have any queries regarding a Grano Organic Own Label product, please contact our Customer Care team. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Grano Organic and ackowledgement.